Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What were they thinking?

I'm often astonished at the actions of the underclass, if it isn't nailed down, they'll steal it, but in this instance other than sheer spite, I cannot for the life of me see what they hope to achieve...
BBC.
Sex toys worth more than £11,000 have been taken during a burglary at a Worcestershire flat.
More than 400 items stored in four large suitcases were taken from the flat in Gilgal, Stourport-on-Severn between 9 and 10 May.
The toys belonged to online mail order company, Happy Bunny.
Manager Kylie Jones, 24, said she was angry and upset, adding: "I'm not seeing their logic in terms of why they would want to steal them."
West Mercia Police said the suitcases were stolen when the flat was broken into at some point between 23:30 BST on 9 May and 09:00 BST the following day.
Ms Jones's father, Nigel, who owns the business, said: "You try to get something going and they have disrupted it and for what?
"If they manage to sell them then I would give them a job."
Now either there's some sort of secret market for this stuff or the scum stealing it have far bigger sexual needs than that of a small nation which I tend to doubt. Also like most items of this type you need a licence to sell plus 'ebay' and 'Cash Converters' wont touch the items, so I cannot for the life of me see why they took them other than they can. I'm also trying to get my head around a scenario in which the scrotes Mum/Girlfriend/Bit of stuff finds the cases hidden under a bed, looks inside and asks "Whose are these?" Perhaps I'm of a generation that would be mortified if I were caught with anything like that, typically English of the old school I guess.
Still I did like the comment of Nigel Jones, "If they manage to sell them then I would give them a job." I somehow doubt that they'll ever approach your residence again Nigel after a threat like that.

0 annotations: