Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year predictions

I'm utterly crap at making predictions I just hope that 2011 is a better year for me and mine, you and yours too of course, though considering the accuracy of my predictive talents, you might regret me wishing you that.
Still it's fun having a go, so here's my wish list/prophecy of doom.

Politics will be riven by scandal (as ever) and at least one big name in the Tories will be forced to resign and the Lib Dem popularity in the polls will continue to nose dive though the coagulation will survive the year.
The EU referendum petition will get the required number of signatures and the government will be forced to debate the issue. The difference in opinion between what the government think and what the people want will become clearly apparent and Cameron will use the Tory whips to crush any motion for a referendum causing a massive party row and weakening his leadership though not fatally (unfortunately)
The EDL numbers will continue to grow as will the number of cases of Muslim Grievance Syndrome. Society tensions will also continue to grow as multiculturalism, diversity and equality prove to be hollow shells for keeping society happy.
Sport, haven't got a clue who will win the premiership, but West Ham will be relegated.
Global Warming and the mean Green environmental machine will finally be exposed for the charade it is, expect politicians to move onto the next biggest cash cow/tax raiser aka biodiversity, still green and still a charade.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most accurate, I'd give all the above a 3, I know how accurate I can be, I avoid bookies like the plague as I'd be their best customer.

1 annotations:

Anonymous said...

" West Ham will be relegated" Yes thats a safe option West Ham do seem to get relegated every year. What I dont understand is how the next season they always seem to start in the same league again.

Looking back on 2010 The most heartening development was the ongoing progress of the EDL. Man of the Year Tommy Robinson!! Shit of the year, too many too mention but start with Clegg Cameron and Milliband.