Saturday, September 18, 2010

Out and about

I have family visiting at the minute, means my pc time is a bit limited as family comes first.
Still one of the treats we managed was a trip to London to take in a West End show, not one of the big ones, but a show called "Stomp" at the Ambassador Theatre and very good as well as funny it was too.



Only lasted an hour and 40 minutes, but they did work hard for that time as well as involving the audience.
I suppose it's one of the advantages of living near London yet not being part of London, similar to living near Dover for the booze cruises.
Still we also managed a few pints of real ale at a pub the Angel and crown in WC2, I had a pint of Wainwright and very nice it was too. Then a quick trip home on the train and back to real life. 



(No that isn't me in the photo)

It's something I can recommend to anyone, even those who don't like London,

0 annotations: