Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well I wouldn't like it done to me.............

Referring of course to the Wikileaks BNP list. (Usual BNP disclaimer, abhorrent, racist etc)

Now if I were a member of any political party, or indeed a member of anything (including my gym) I would not want stolen/hacked details of mine including my address posted on the internet.

There are idiots out there who are violently inclined and apt to take the law into their own hands.

Whoever did this assuming the list is genuine deserves to be caught and prosecuted.

3 annotations:

James Higham said...

Yes, the rule of etiquette does not extend to people they don't like.

McGonagall said...

Don't "right wing fascist thugs" deserve everything they get? Or is it because they're "white young free thinkers"?

Quiet_Man said...

They deserve everything they get within a lawful context. I don't like mob mentality and the UAF are the equivalent of a lynch mob, only the police have so far managed to keep them in check.
One of the principles of Libertarianism is that you don't do something to someone that you would not like done to you.